Discover your ability to live with meaning, purpose and a fresh vision for your life. Catalyze your capacity to address change in new, intriguing and useful ways. Use your unique wisdom and experience to better your life and your community.
ABOUT THE CHANGE CIRCLE
- We mentor individuals and groups.
- We use a dynamic process that catalyzes your capacity to address change in new, intriguing and useful ways.
- Our unique and research-based tools assist you during your journey.
- Our toolbox includes:
- The Change Leader Inventory (CLI)
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Journey Ally
- Novel Practice
- Neuroplasticity research
ABOUT OUR FOUNDER, DAVE BAUER
Dave loves the outdoors, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing and sharing time outdoors with his family and grandchildren. Several areas that Dave has dedicated his professional work include teaching environmental science, training others in creative thinking and change leadership, and fostering a love for nature in children. Dave’s work as a children’s author includes his book, What’s Under That Rock, Papa?, and his nature program, Creative Nature Play.
Scroll down below to see examples of the work we do within The Change Circle. Creative Nature Play (CNP) is an important part of our efforts.
- Discover your unique strengths for living a life of vibrant change
- Cultivate a mindset for navigating and actualizing opportunities for personal growth
- Gain new confidence, insights and clarity in defining your “next life stage”
- Emerge with a vision to share your gifts with others
“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
– Nelson Mandela –
YOUR CHANGE CIRCLE COACHING PROGRAM
You’ll use our innovative self-assessment survey, the Change Leader Inventory (CLI), to explore five domains of human behavior related to leading effective change.
You’ll discover keys to unlocking your capacity to living a life of creative change.
“The Change Circle Life Coaching Program and Change Leader Inventory are well honed tools for self-exploration and nurturing community impact through an understanding of one’s strengths. Journeying with Dave through several life coaching sessions allowed me time to explore these domains and assets deeper, and to customize a path that plays to my strengths and encourages me to practice both personal growth and interpersonal effectiveness.”
– Andrew Delmonte, Certified Business Advisor, Social Enterprise Coordinator, Small Business Development Center at SUNY Buffalo State
Join Dave in a 30-minute free phone consultation to learn more about the CLI and how to move forward in the life coaching process.
Experiences in nature where a child’s natural curiosity takes the lead
“If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in.” – Rachel Carson
See more information on Creative Nature Play at http://creativenatureplay.com/
Mindfulness can be understood to mean a moment-to-moment awareness of one’s experience without judgment.
Among the benefits of being mindful are:
- Reduced stress
- Better focus
- A boost in working memory
- Less emotional reactivity
For more, see Benefits of Mindfulness
Our mindfulness programs are tailored for each client/organization’s unique needs.
To discuss designing a program or event, use the Contact page found below.
Early Childhood Day Care Training
We assist the staff in early childhood day care organizations to bring the benefits of Creative Nature Play into their work with children. For more information, contact Dave by filling out the form below.